Sunday, February 5, 2012

You Learn New Things Everyday

What I learned by reading everyone's blogs in Mrs. Engelbrecht's class is that if the world suddenly stopped, the water in the ocean, air, and man-made objects would probably keep going the same rate the Earth was going at before, (1,000 miles per hour) basically destroying our whole planet as we know it. I'd never really thought about that before because I guess it's just not something you think about. Also, that the metric system is more accurate than the imperial system and it'd be MUCH easier for everyone to use the same system rather than different ones.
I also learned that I'm not the only one that thought I knew everything about the Big Bang before this class. I thought I had the basic idea and that's all there is to it, but I really had no idea! There's so much more to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment